Buying a Property
Whether it’s your first step in the property market, an upgrade, downsize or for investment purposes, we can assist you every step of the way.
As well as ensuring a smooth conveyance of your major purchase, we:
- Give you a detailed understanding of the steps in the buying process before making an offer or going to auction
- Review and ensure the contract of sale is complaint and correctly records your agreement
- Advise on issues affecting the property
- Make recommendations on appropriate inspections
- Conduct searches
- Prepare appropriate legal documents to effect the transfer and title into your name
- Attend to your stamp duty requirements
- Co-ordinate banks, solicitors, mortgage brokers and agents to ensure a timely settlement
- Attend to settlement
- Lodge and register relevant documents
- Notify the applicable local government authority of the change of ownership
- Ensure you are kept updated on your matter’s progress.
Selling a Property
Whether you are looking to upsize, downsize, relocate, invest, consolidate your assets or even starting again, we can assist you in selling your property and moving forward.
Whatever the reason, we assist in making the process stress free and provide you with:
- A compliant contract of sale including any special conditions and annexures to the contract
- Confirming your disclosure requirements
- Confirming transfer documentation
- Coordinating the bank, real estate agent and the purchaser’s solicitor
- Calculation of appropriate rate adjustments
- Arranging and attending to settlement
- Banking proceeds of the settlement
- Providing statements of settlement figures
- Keeping you up to date every step of the way.
As an approved agent for Australia’s largest property service provider, we regularly conduct settlements on behalf service providers, financial institutions, solicitors and conveyancers. Contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can assist you.